Welcome

This site is for Horror fans. We can discuss all things Horror here. Enjoy







John Marino







Monday, January 3, 2011

More

Started this blog nearly a month ago and have two followers so far.  Thanks to the both of you.  I've made a promise to myself. To do something large or small each day that may get my name noticed in the writing world.  Everything from writing and editing more, to blogging more, to twittering more, to sharing stories with authors more, and reading more of others work as well.  The theme is MORE.  Years ago I had actually signed with an agent for a book that I had written about the Antichrist. She had interest from three different publishers when her husband died and she closed up shop. I lost my contact to the publishers and then I did the unthinkable, I felt so deflated that I stopped writing. Since it had taken me no less than 62 rejections and two years to reach that point, I defeated myself and let the air out of my own balloon. No more. I'm not giving up! I'm back and I've got too many stories bouncing around in my head that have to get out. So for good or bad, I'm in it for the long haul.  To the two who follow me now, thank you. To the many who will be following me but don't know it yet, come on in the water's fine.
John 

No comments:

Post a Comment