Welcome

This site is for Horror fans. We can discuss all things Horror here. Enjoy







John Marino







Friday, March 25, 2011

Trying Kindle

I'm going to dip my toe in the Kindle pond and see how it works out.  On April 1st I'm going to make available a small collection of six shorts in one book.  There will be a Vampire story, a Werewolf story, one about summoning Demons, and one will be about a slimy killer. It will also have tale from inside the head of a psycho and finally one with Vampire/Ghoul like characters.  This is going to be a nothing ventured nothing gained type of trial for me, something to maybe get the old name recognition flowing.  After April 1st I will have a link on this blog to the book which I tentatively intend to call
Fear by John Marino  6 tales of Horror
Let the Kindling begin

No comments:

Post a Comment