Welcome

This site is for Horror fans. We can discuss all things Horror here. Enjoy







John Marino







Thursday, March 3, 2011

4th place in Cannibal Cookoff

Congratulations to Katie M John who took the top honor in the Cannibal Cookoff hosted at Indie Horror with her story The Venus Club

All the entries were good ones and it was a tough contest.  I myself tied for fourth place so thanks to everyone who voted for my story Fine Dining.

The results were as follows

1st place The Venus Club by Katie M John
2nd place Welcome to the Neighboorhood by AnnaReith
3rd place Rite of the Sanguine by ravencorinncarluk
4th place a tie between Mr. Vore by JasonDarrick and Fine Dining by johngmarino

I enjoyed reading all of the stories by talented writers. I encourage everyone to check out the site, read the stories, and see the full results of the contest if you have not yet done so.

 http://indiehorror.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment